Do you want to grow your portfolio or increase it’s cash flow but can’t access the equity, have an excellent interest rate with your current lender that you don’t want to lose, need capital to carry out repairs or improvements, provide your kids with a deposit to buy their first home, cover a tax liability or pay school fees ?
If the answer is yes and you own a Buy To Let property then you may qualify for an equity loan secured via a legal charge (typically a second charge) where you can borrow up to 20% of the property value up to a maximum Loan to Value of 85% without any monthly payments and no additional debt service stress test where the loan is repaid at redemption, along with a share in any growth in property value over the term of the loan of 1 to 10 years.
- It’s an equity loan, secured via a legal charge (typically a second charge)
- You can borrow up to 20% of the property value not exceeding 85% Loan To Value
- Minimum Valuation £50,000
- Minimum Loan £10,000
- There is no additional debt service stress test
- There are no monthly repayments required
- Loan is repaid at redemption, along with the higher of a 40% share in any growth in property value over the term or 2% pa Simple Interest
- If the value falls then you don’t pay any interest or obviously growth essentially making the loan interest free
- Minimum term 1 year
- Maximum term 10 years
If you would like us to contact you regarding this exclusive scheme, or if you have any questions, either call Rob Woolfe on 0161 682 1001, or use the simple form below. Thank you.